C Line - Pre-Separators
Pullman Ermator Pre-Separators
Designed to MAXIMIZE Efficiency, Minimize Cost
Each Pullman Ermator Pre-Separator works between the floor grinder (or shot blaster, scarifier, saw, milling machine, etc) and the vacuum to catch up to 90% of the dust and debris.
Makes You MONEY!
- Vacuum Filters stay clean, reducing the need to clean or replace.
- Enables you to keep the grinder running all the time, instead of stopping to empty the vacuum and clean the filters (simply turn off the vacuum for a few seconds, let the dust drop into the pre-separator bag, then turn the vacuum back on and get back to work!)
Now available with a Vac Trailer so you can move the Vacuum and Pre-Separator as one unit!
- The Vac Trailer connects the vacuum and pre-separator, without tools, in seconds!
Provides a Return on Investment in a few months!
- Saves time spent cleaning filters
- Saves money spent replacing filters
- Keeps your grinder working full time
Why should I buy a pre-separator? And what is a pre-separator, anyway?
- You can now leave the grinder running almost continuously. When it’s time to empty the pre-sep, turn off the vacuum for a few seconds until the dust falls down into the bag. Give the bag a twist, then turn the vacuum and your grinder back on. You can finish bagging (or your helper can) whenever you get a minute, but you can keep grinding with almost no interruption.
- Since the pre-sep is catching about 90% of the dust, very little is getting to your filters, so the filters only need cleaning once or twice a day.
- Since the filters barely get any dust in them, they last much longer, needing replacement less than half as often.
That all sounds great, but my guys complain about everything they have to drag onto the job site. This is just one more piece of equipment that will be left on the truck.
I’m not made of money. How much is all this fancy stuff going to cost me?
Why is a Pullman Ermator pre-separator better?
Through years of testing and thoughtful design of the cyclonic head with baffles it is the only one that provides a 90% pre-separator efficiency. The intake is at the top which gives the needed time for the larger particles to drop to the bottom. The baffles then keep dust to the outside which allows only the cleanest air to be drawn out of the center of the cyclone that goes to the vacuum.
With the options of having it together as One unit using the vacuum trailer or having it split from the vacuum unit. This allows you up to 65 feet of space in between the grinder in the vacuum. This gives you a lot more more mobility where you do not need to move the vacuum unit, just the pre-separator.
Heavy duty steel tanks integrated frame with the ability to raise and lower the tank, caster wheels and large back wheels make the unit very mobile. Optional stabilizer bars keep the unit from tipping over.
In most vacuum units with the pre-separator attached, the pre-separator is too small. When the pre-separator is too small, most of the dust blows by the pre-separator and still impacts your filters. Pullman Ermator has spent years developing pre-separator units that match any vacuum size, with four different models. Regardless of what vacuum you're using, Pullman Ermator is the right choice to add productivity and efficiency to any job site.
Showing all 4 results
A 8.75 gallon pre-separator with built in vacuum equalizer for use with a plastic bag.Read more
A 9.77 gallon pre-separator with built in vacuum equalizer and Longopac® collection system.Read more
The C5500 is the series largest pre-separator with a 26.41 gallon capacity, Longopack® collection system and a 3″ inletRead more
Pre Separation Head for 55 Gallon Drum
Pre Separation Head for 55 Gallon DrumRead more