102HEPA-Dry HEPA Vacuum
Our popular 2-hp, 2-stage long-life motor makes this HEPA vacuum a true ‘work horse’ for heavy duty service in professional abatement work; i.e. asbestos, lead, concrete dust/ silica, etc. The Model 102 offers superior vacuum recovery, ranging from dry, light particulates to heavy debris. High efficiency ‘Drop-in’ style HEPA filter is individually tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns (based on 1EST-RP-CC001 particle count test method) and meet EPA RRP certification requirements.
- Air seal gasket between the motor head and tanks forms a positive lock fit.
- Polyester pre-filter is located on the bottom of the HEPA filter, and is held firmly in place with Velcro fasteners.
- A Dacron filter bag covers the entire spacer sleeve and HEPA filter for three-stage filtration. Dacron material sheds dust to maintain maximum vacuum efficiency.
- Heavy duty poly tank with vacmobile molded handle and cart for easy transport.
- 25 foot power cord.
Includes Tool Kit:
- 10 ft. x 1.5 in. crush-proof hose
- 5 ft. two-piece metal wand with swivel end
- ABS floor brush tool
- Dusting tool
- 17 in. crevice tool
|Air Flow Capacity (CFM)||110|
|Water Lift (in)||105|
|Net Weight (lbs)||68|
|Recovery, Dry (bushel)||1.75|