HEPA Vacuum Adaptor for 55 Gallon Drum
Our popular 2-hp, 2-stage long-life motor sits atop a steel drum to create the ultimate in vacuum recovery. This unit features an unsurpassed 55 gallons in wet recovery and 7.2 bushels of dry capacity (Steel Drum not included). Offers superior vacuum recovery, ranging from dry, light particulates, to wet, heavy debris.
- High efficiency ‘Drop-in’ style HEPA filter individually certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns (based on 1EST-RP-CC001 particle count test method).
- Polyester pre-filter is located on the bottom of the HEPA filter and is held firmly in place with Velcro fasteners.
- A Dacron filter bag covers the entire spacer sleeve and HEPA filter for three-stage filtration. Dacron material sheds dust to maintain maximum vacuum efficiency.
- 25 foot power cord.
Includes standard tool kit:
- 10 ft. x 1.5 in. crush-proof hose
- 5 ft. two-piece metal wand with swivel end
- ABS floor brush tool
- ABS floor squeegee tool
- Dusting tool
- 17 in. crevice tool
|Air Flow Capacity (CFM)||110|
|Water Lift (in)||105|
|Net Weight (lbs)||54.8|
|Recovery, Wet (gal)||55|
|Recovery, Dry (bushel)||7.2|